Memberships are a powerful way to increase customers' fidelization. Members are more likely to return, as they experience a closer connection to your business
In Bookeo, you can set up different membership rates, offer special prices to your members, and much more!
In this article:
You can set different membership rates and payment types. For example:
- One upfront payment for a yearly membership, or
- 12 monthly payments for a yearly membership
Some payment gateways - such as PayPal Payments Standard - only allow you to charge memberships with one upfront payment and not memberships with recurring payments.
- You can offer free services to your members. For example, you can automatically give 2 prepaid credits of a Prepaid Package you created each time a monthly payment is made. If you set up a Prepaid Package giving 5 credits, and decide to give 2 credits each time a membership payment is made, you will give customers 2 prepaid credits. Click here for more information.
- You can set special prices for your members, even free services for members, with a "0" price.
- You can restrict the visibility of a particular service- or all your services - to your members only.