You can customize the colors and styles of your Bookeo widget to match the look and feel of your website.
You can test the changes you make to colors and styles settings without making them live on your booking page by clicking on Test Booking button .
In this article
- Colors for the widget Background and Page
- Colors for the widget boxes
- Colors for buttons and tabs
- Colors for the mobile widget
Colors for the widget Background and Page
1. Go to Settings>Colors and Styles
2. In the Page  tab, you can set colors for the widget page.
For the background, you can choose:
a. a color.
From the Background  dropdown menu, select color, and pick the color.
You can also set a color for your title, text, and link.
b. an image.
From the Background  dropdown menu, select image.
Click on the Upload button to upload an image. You can also choose a transparent background. You can download a transparent background at the bottom of this article.
Colors for the widget boxes
Boxes contain your service/activity names and also act to separate the services/activities.
In the Box  tab, you can set the default color or set custom colors for the Title and Background.
Colors for buttons and tabs
In the Buttons Section
Tick the checkboxes to display icons in small/large buttons 
Select the tabs Color scheme  from the dropdown menu: orange or green.
Colors for the mobile widget
In the Mobile section, from the Mobile  dropdown menu, you can set if you want to:
- use default colors and rules for mobile devices, or
- use these rules also for mobile devices