In Bookeo Tours and Activities, you can set up regular tours with a weekly schedule, special events and open schedule tours/charters.
In this article:
- What is a Tour in Bookeo?
- What is a Special Tour in Bookeo?
- What is an Open Schedule Tour/Appointment in Bookeo?
A regular group tour with a weekly schedule, starting at fixed times.
- a guided tour, departing at 9 AM and 2 PM every day, with 10 seats available
- a full-day tour, departing every weekday at 8 AM, with 15 seats available
- a skydive, with jumps every two hours from 8 AM to 4 PM, with 4 seats available on the plane
- a 3-days sailing tour, departing every Monday and Thursday
Click here for a step by step tutorial on how to set up a regular tour.
A Special Tour is a tour held on a specific day or days only.
For example, a Special Tour held on June 10 and October 15.
Click here for a step by step tutorial on how to set up a Special Tour.
An open schedule tour/charter is a tour where customers can choose the start time among a restricted availability set by you. For example, if an open schedule tour/charter is available on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm, a customer can decide to start the tour at 11 am.
You can set up multiple types of open schedule tour/charter, for example:
- 60 min. open schedule tour/charter
- 90 min open schedule tour/charter
You can specify which resource (for example guide, driver and/or car) can offer each open schedule tour/charter.
Click here for a step by step tutorial on how to set up an open schedule tour/charter.