Default custom categories set in Bookeo Appointments are; adults, children, and infants. You can create new categories of people in your account.
Using Bookeo Classes & Courses? Click here
Using Bookeo Tours & Activities? Click here
In this article:
1. Go to Settings>Number of people and people categories
2. Go to the Custom categories tab.
3. Click on the New category button, input the name of the category and save.
Once you have created all the categories you need, go to Settings>Number of people and people categories and click on the Number of people tab.
1. The maximum and the minimum number of people allowed in a single booking.
2. Then set the maximum and the minimum number of people allowed for each category and the default number of people that will be shown on your booking page.
3. Finally, you can decide if you want to ask the name of every participant by enabling the relevant checkbox. This feature also allows you to let people book for somebody else: a parent can book for herself and/or for her children.