Memberships are a powerful way to increase customers' fidelization. Members are more likely to return, as they experience a closer connection to your business
In Bookeo, you can set up different membership rates, offer special prices to your members, and much more!
Bookeo lets you set up Customer Membership, that can be managed directly by you, or you can let your customers enroll online.
In this article:
You can set different membership rates and payment types. For example:
- One upfront payment for a yearly membership, or
- 12 monthly payments for a yearly membership
Some payment gateways - such as PayPal Payments Standard - only allow you to charge memberships with one upfront payment and not memberships with recurring payments.
What you can do with memberships
- You can offer free classes to your members. For example, you can automatically give 2 prepaid credits of a Prepaid Package you created each time a monthly payment is made. If you set up a Prepaid Package giving 5 credits, and decide to give 2 credits each time a membership payment is made, you will give customers 2 prepaid credits. Click here for more information.
- You can set special prices for your members, even free classes for members, with a "0" price.
- You can restrict the visibility of a particular class - or all your classes - to your members only.