You can view all your Bookeo appointments directly into your Apple iCal, via the iCal protocol.
Using OSX Mavericks or later? Click here
In this article:
Set up the Ical sync
1. In your Bookeo account, go to Calendar
2. Click on the iCal button at the bottom right.
3. From the scroll down menu , select the calendar(s) you want to sync
4. Tick the Use fixed times checkbox  if you want Bookeo to send data in GMT timezone. Click here for more information on the Use fixed times function.
5. Copy the Web address 
6. Open Apple iCal, and click on Calendar>Subscribe in the menu
7. Paste the web address you copied above, and click on the Subscribe button
8. Give a name to your new calendar, and make sure to select an appropriate refresh interval. 15 minutes is fine in most cases
9. Done! your Bookeo appointments will show up in your iCal
What if the times are incorrect?
1. Make sure that the timezone you have set in Bookeo, in Settings>Regional settings, is the same timezone that is set in your computer
2. If times are correct in the calendar, but when you open up an appointment the time is incorrect, this is because you have enabled the option "Turn on time zone support" in the iCal preferences. Note how in this case the time shown is in GMT timezone.
You can turn off time zone support if this creates confusion.
One way and two-way syncThe sync with iCal is one way only, from Bookeo to iCal If you want to use a 2 way sync, you can sync Bookeo Calendar 2-way with Google Calendar, then sync Google Calendar 2-way with iCal. Click here for more information.
How to unsubscribe from your Bookeo calendar
To remove your Bookeo calendar from Apple iCal, simply follow this tutorial: https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT202361 (see the section Unsubscribe from a calendar subscription)