Embedding Bookeo in your Weebly E-commerce by Square website is very easy.
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the Website integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in your Weebly website
- Step 3 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings> Website integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my website
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the website
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
6. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
1. In Weebly, create the page where you want your Bookeo widget to appear. A good name for the page could be "Online Bookings"
2. Open the page in Weebly, and drag the </> Embed Code  element from the Weebly toolbar (under the Basic section), onto the page
3. Click on Click to set custom HTML , then on Edit custom HTML and paste the code copied earlier at Step 1 - Point 2.
4. Click on the Publish button at the top to open your new website in the browser
5. Go to your Booking Page and copy the URL of the page
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings> Website integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page on your website)
Getting the error message There was an error in the web page. Widget code not found in pageBookeo will check for the presence of the widget code on your website and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
Sometimes Weebly adds characters to the widget code, and you may get an error message when trying to save the website integration.
If you get the above error message, please email our Support Team at email@example.com and they will be able to assist you.