Embedding Bookeo in your Weebly web site is very easy.
In this article:
- Step 1 - Set up the Website integration in Bookeo
- Step 2 - Set up the integration in your Weebly website
- Step 3 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the web site
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
6. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
1. In Weebly, create the page where you want your Bookeo widget to appear. A good name for the page could be "Online Bookings"
2. Open the page in Weebly, and drag the </> Embed Code element from the Weebly toolbar (under the More section), onto the page
3. Click on Click to set custom HTML, and paste the code copied earlier at Step 1 - Point 2. Weebly will give you an error message, but don't worry!
4. Click on the Publish button at the top to open your new web site in the browser
5. Go to your Booking Page and copy the URL of the page
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page in your website)