Memberships can help attract loyal customers to your business. Members are more likely to return, as they experience a closer connection to your business. With Bookeo you can offer tiered memberships, or levels, with specific benefits.
In this article:
- Enable Memberships
- Set up membership rates
To enable memberships:
1. Go to Marketing>Memberships
2. Tick the Enable membership  checkbox
Set if all customers or only members can make bookings
3. In the Access restrictions  section, from the drop-down menu select if:
- "No restrictions: anyone can make a booking": any customer can make a booking (you can set some services for members only), or
- "Only members can make bookings". Click here to set that some services can be booked only by members.
Set how customers can become members
4. In the Enrollment section , from the drop-down menu, select:
- "let people enroll by themselves". When customers subscribe as a member, you will receive a message in your Bookeo home page, informing you of the new membership subscription. Click here for more information.
- "do not let people enroll. I will manually manage memberships" You will have maximum control on who can become a member. Click here for more information.
Set what happens when customers cancel a membership
5. In the Cancellation  section, from the drop-down menu, select if, when customers cancel a membership:
- the membership ends immediately: the customer immediately loses membership status and all the membership benefits
- the membership ends at the end of the membership term: the customer will remain a member until the end of the current paid membership period.
You can offer one-time flat fee memberships or recurring subscriptions.
1. In the Rates section, click on the New Rate  button to create a new membership rate
2. Enter the name of the membership in the Name field 
3. In the Description  field enter the description of the membership
4. Select Payment mode : once upfront or recurring
5. Payment frequency  how often the membership renews.
6. Number o payments  how many times the membership renews.
7. Price  set the price for each payment
8. Tick the checkbox Prepaid Credits if Prepaid Credits will be automatically given to the customer at every payment, and select the number of credits to be given. Select the number of credits  that should be assigned from each prepaid package each time a membership payment is made.
9. Product code  a unique product code that you can use for accounting, reporting, tracking ect.
10. Taxes  - set taxes applying to your membership. Click here to learn more about taxes.
11. Enable  - in the Rate section, from the dropdown menu select if:
- "this rate is available for new enrollments"
- not available for new enrollments" if you NO LONGER want to sell this membership.