The Braintree integration lets you accept payments via credit card, or ask customers to leave their credit card details as security. It also lets you charge, directly from your Bookeo calendar, a new or saved credit card.
To use Braintree as you payment gateway, log into your Bookeo Account.
1. Click on Settings>Online Payments
2. From the Payment gateway  scroll down menu, select Braintree.
3. In the Account details  section, input:
- Braintree merchant ID
- Braintree public key
- Braintree private key
- Braintree merchant account ID
To obtain the merchant ID, public key and private key
- sign in your Braintree control panel
- click on Account > My user
- click on the button "View authorizations"
- in the section "API Keys", click on the "View" link
- copy the 3 values shown
To obtain the merchant account ID
- click on Settings/Processing
- scroll to the bottom of the page and copy the merchant account ID shown
4. Click on the Ok button
5. You will be prompted to input your Bookeo password to confirm the payment gateway integration. Input the password and click Ok.
Tip: if you have a Braintree account, you probably have a PayPal account linked to it. Consider enabling PayPal as an alternative payment method for your customers: Can I integrate two payment gateways in my Bookeo account: PayPal and another payment gateway?