|It is very easy to synchronize your Bookeo calendar with Microsoft Outlook 2007.||Using Microsoft Outlook 2010?
Using Microsoft Outlook in Office365?
1. Go to your Bookeo Calendar
2. Click on the iCal button at the bottom
3. From the scroll down menu , select the calendar(s) you want to sync to your Outlook 2007 client
4. Tick the Use fixed times checkbox  if you want Bookeo to send data in GMT timezone. Click here for more information on the Use fixed times function.
5. Copy the Web address 
6. In Outlook, click on Tools on the menu
7. Select Account settings
8. Click on Internet Calendars>New
9. Paste the web address you copied earlier.
10. Save the changes.
The sync with Outlook is one way only, from Bookeo to Outlook. If you want to use a 2 way sync, you can sync Bookeo Calendar 2-way with Google Calendar, then sync Google Calendar 2-way with Outlook.