The message means that you have to set a mapping for bookings/items when no tax are applicable in Bookeo to the relevant tax in Xero.
To set the tax mapping:
1. Go to Settings>Integrations
2. Click on Xero
3. Tick the Enable Xero integration checkbox
4. In the Tax Rates section, map taxes in Bookeo to a tax rate in Xero.
- In Bookeo, taxes are set up in Settings>Taxes.
- In Xero, Tax Rates are set in Settings>General Settings>Tax Rates.
5. Click on the New button [a pop up window will open]
6. In the Bookeo section, select the Tax(es) set up in Bookeo, in the Xero section, select to which Tax Rate they correspond in Xero.