It is very easy to synchronize your Bookeo calendar with Office 365.
You can sync your Bookeo Calendar with your Office 365, unless iCal subscriptions have been explicitly disabled by your Administrator.
Using Outlook Web App (OWA)? Click here
1. Go to your Bookeo Calendar
2. Click on the iCal button at the bottom
3. From the scroll down menu , select the calendar(s) you want to sync
4. Tick the Use fixed times checkbox  if you want Bookeo to send data in GMT timezone. Click here for more information on the Use fixed times function.
5. Copy the Web address 
6. In Outlook, select Calendar>Share>Add calendar
7. Select Calendar from the internet and paste the URL copied earlier.
How to unsubscribe from your Bookeo calendar
To remove your Bookeo calendar from Apple iCal, simply follow this tutorial.