Bookeo lets you track the booking status of a booking. You can define any status you want to track and associate a unique color to it. For example, a status could be customer arrived, visit completed and so on.
In this article:
1. Go to Settings>Booking Preferences
2. Go to the Bookings status tab
3. Tick the Enabled  checkbox
4. If you want to delete default status values, click on them and then on the button Delete.
5. To create a new status value, click on the New  button, type the desired label and pick the color you want to associate to that label.
1. Go to your Bookeo Calendar
2. Click on a booking
3. Click on the small square at the top right corner of the booking
4. Select a status
Appointments, personal lessons and open schedule tours
Regular tours and classes
The change will propagate immediately to the screen of every other person in the office that is logged into their Bookeo account.