It is not possible. On PayPal, only the booking number is shown.
There are limits in displaying the service/class/tour name. The name could be too long, or have invalid characters not accepted by PayPal (ex. apostrophes, punctuation, etc), or use accented characters.
Having only the booking number is the safest way to ensure PayPal payments work correctly.
If you want to show more information about a booking, you should use a traditional payment gateway.
Articles in this section
- Integration with PayPal Products - Overview
- Integration with PayPal Payment Standard (also accepts credit cards)
- Integration with Braintree
- Integration with PayPal Payments Pro
- Integration with PayPal Payflow Pro
- How to search for a payment record in PayPal
- How to set the correct character encoding in PayPal
- Do you support PayPal Credit, formerly known as PayPal Bill me Later?
- Is it possible to show more information about the booking on PayPal?