Yes, it is possible to manually apply prepaid credits to an existing booking. You should follow the steps detailed below.
In this article:
- Step 1 - Register a manual payment for your booking
- Step 2 - Decrease the number of credits left for the customer
1. Go to your Bookeo Calendar
2. Click on the booking to open it
3. Go to the Payments tab and register a manual payment. In the Description section, you can note that you are using an existing prepaid credit.
If you wish, you can notify the customer.
1. Go to Customers
2. Click on the customer record
3. Go to the Prepaid Packages tab
4. Click on the Change button and decrease the number of prepaid credits the customer has.