Yes, it is possible to manually apply prepaid credits to an existing booking. You should follow the steps detailed below.
In this article:
- Step 1 - Register a manual payment for your booking
- Step 2 - Decrease the number of credits left for the customer
1. Go to your Bookeo Calendar
2. Click on the booking to open it
3. Click on the Payment button on the right
4. From the Action  dropdown menu, select and record a manual payment
5. In the Payment section, from the Payment method dropdown menu, select Other , then type, for example, Prepaid credits. Input the amount and the reason for the payment
If you wish, you can notify the customer.
1. Go to Customers
2. Click on the customer record
3. Go to the Prepaid Packages tab
4. Click on the Change button and decrease the number of prepaid credits the customer has.