|It is very easy to synchronize your Bookeo calendar with Microsoft Outlook Web App (OWA).||Using Microsoft Outlook 2007
or Outlook 2010?
Using Microsoft Outlook in Office365?
1. In your Bookeo account, go to Calendar
2. Click on the iCal button at the bottom
3. From the scroll down menu , select the calendar(s) you want to sync
4. Tick the Use fixed times checkbox  if you want Bookeo to send data in GMT timezone. Click here for more information on the Use fixed times function.
5. Copy the Web address 
6. Go to your Outlook Web App, and follow the instruction in their tutorial on how to Open an Internet calendar in Outlook Web App. Please note that this operation may be may need to be authorized by the Administrators of the Exchange server.