GlobalPayments is a leading European payment service provider. They provide a broad range of online payment services for over 11,500 clients domestically and internationally.
If you do not have a GlobalPayments account, click here.
In this article
Integration with GlobalPayments
To use GlobalPayments as your payment gateway, log into your Bookeo Account:
1. Go to Settings>Online Payments
2. From the Payment gateway scroll down menu, select GlobalPayments.
3. Enter your:
- GlobalPayments Merchant ID, and
- GlobalPayments shared secret
4. copy the "Origin URL" shown, and contact GlobalPayments support asking to authorize that address for your account. Customers will reach GlobalPayments from that page, and GlobalPayments may be set to require the address to be authorized for your account first.
5. Save. For security reasons, you will be required to input your Bookeo password.
Collection of customer's address
GlobalPayments requires that the customer's phone number and address are sent to GlobalPayments before the payment is processed. Therefore, when you integrate GlobalPayments with Bookeo, the customer address, city, and postcode are automatically marked as required in Bookeo, in Settings>Customer details.