You can set an automatic gap between appointments, that Bookeo will automatically leave before and after your appointments for the same resource, for example for the same therapist.
In this article:
- Set an automatic gap between appointments
- Set an automatic gap between events imported from Google Cal and appointments booked in Bookeo
1. Go to Settings>Time Settings
2. Go to the Booking limits tab
3. In the Gap section, set the gap Bookeo will leave when people make a booking online.
You can select a gap from the available from the scroll down menu, or set a customized gap by selecting "Other" and input a duration.
If the Google Calendar sync is enabled in your account, you can set an automatic gap between appointments, that Bookeo will automatically leave before and after your events imported from Google Calendar and appointments booked in Bookeo.
Click here for more information.
Bookeo will automatically leave the gap you set between appointments when your customers book online. You and your Bookeo users can override this gap when creating appointments from the backend.