If you want to change the URL of your standard web booking page, in your Bookeo account:
1. Click on Settings>Business details and logo
2. In the Booking address section, type the new name you want to use for the URL
Articles in this section
- Integrate Bookeo into my website - Options overview
- Website integration
- Can I show only a specific service/classe/tour or category in a page of my website?
- What is the meaning of the "Second screen" options for the Website integration ?
- Can I integrate the widget with both booking modes in my website?
- Where can I download the Bookeo app? (mobile interface)
- Can I integrate the Bookeo widget in multiple pages? And in multiple websites, for example my website and my blog?
- My website floating menu partially covers the booking widget. How can I prevent this?
- Is Bookeo translated into languages other than English? How can I embed the Bookeo widget in a specific language
- Can I set a language for my Bookeo back-end and a different language(s) for my booking page?