If you want to change the URL of your standard web booking page, in your Bookeo account:
1. Click on Settings>Business details and logo
2. In the Booking address section, type the new name you want to use for the URL
Articles in this section
- Integrate Bookeo into my website - Options overview
- Website integration
- Can I show only a specific service/classe/tour or category in a page of my website?
- Can I integrate the widget with both booking modes in my website?
- My website floating menu partially covers the booking widget. How can I prevent this?
- Where can I download the Bookeo app? (mobile interface)
- Is Bookeo translated into languages other than English? How can I embed the Bookeo widget in a specific language
- Can I set a language for my Bookeo back-end and a different language(s) for my booking page?
- Why do I need to provide the address of a web page where I have embedded the Bookeo widget?
- Can I integrate the gift voucher page/widget in a separate page of my website?