|If you set up a number additional option for your classes, customers will be able to select a specific number of items to add to their booking.||
Using Bookeo Appointments? Click here
Using Bookeo Tours & Activities? Click here
In this article:
Create a number additional option
To create a number additional option:
1. Go to Settings>Classes, Courses, Events
2. Click on the specific class and go to the Options tab
3. Click on the New option button to create a new field
4. In the Type section  , from the scroll down list, select the customer enters a number
5. In the Details section, input the Title  of the option, and its description  (optional).
6. Input the Minimum , Maximum  number of items that can be required with each booking, and a Default value  that customers will see when creating a booking.
Tick the Pricecheckbox  if your option has a price.
8. Choose Permissions  by checking the boxes next to
- This option is enabled for new bookings Untick this checkbox if you no longer want to offer this option, without affecting existing bookings. Click here for more information
- Customers can see this option The option is shown to customers (in the booking confirmation and reminder emails, and also at checkout if the "Customers can edit this option" checkbox is ticked)
- Customers can edit this option The option is shown to customers at checkout so they can make a selection
9. Tick the Show in summary checkbox  if you want this option to show in the summary report.
10.In the Standard price section, from the drop-down menu, input the price  of this choice.
If you have enabled memberships in your account, you can tick the Enable member prices checkbox , and set a specific price for members .
11. In the Special prices section, you can define special prices for this option, applying during pricing seasons, days/time of the week, number of people, group/family discounts.
12. In the Taxes section, you can select which taxes apply to this option.
Courses and additional options
- a customer makes a booking for a full course or a late enrollment, the system will add one additional option to the booking. For example, if you set up a book @ $10 as an additional option, and customers select it during the booking process, the book and its price will be added once to the booking.
- a customer makes a booking for drop-in classes in a course, the option will be added to each booking. For example, if you set up a book @ $10 as an additional option, and customers select it during the booking process, the book and its price will be added to each booking
If, for a course, you select the course booking mode to create one booking for each class booked, and a customer makes a booking for a full course, late enrollment or drop-in classes, the option will be added to each booking. For example, if you set up a book @ $10 as an additional option, and customers select it during the booking process, the book and its price will be added to each booking.