Once you have set and defined your resources in your Bookeo Tours and Activities account, you can decide if you want to show them to your customers, and how your customers can select your staff and locations when making a booking.
In this article:
- Show resources to your customers
- How your resources will be selected when a booking is made online (for open schedule tours only)?
1. Go to Settings>Resources
2. Click on the specific resource.
3. Tick the checkbox in the Show to customers  section if you want your customers to see this resource type when they make a booking.
How your resources will be selected when a booking is made online (for open schedule tours only)
You can set that:
- Bookeo will automatically select the resources, and
- customers will pick a resource when they make a booking
a. Automatic selection by Bookeo
In the Automatic selection scroll down menu , you can set how the resources of this resource type will be automatically selected by Bookeo when a booking is created.
b. Manual selection by customers
You can also allow customers to select the resource they prefer.
1. In the Manual selection section, tick the checkbox Allow customers to select .... when booking  if you want customers to select the resource when they make a booking, as shown in the screenshot below.
How resources are shown to customers when they make a booking online
2. Tick the checkbox allow customers to pick 'first available'  if you want customers to select a resource or the "first available", meaning that Bookeo will show available times for all resources, not a specific one.
If the option allow customers to pick 'first available'  is un-ticked, customers will be forced to select a resource.
Customers can select the "first available" resource Customers have to select a resource