|You can set and define your staff in your Bookeo Classes and Courses account. You can decide if you want to show your staff to your customers when they make a booking, and if they can select them.||Using Bookeo Appointments? Click here|
|Using Bookeo Tours & Activities? Click here|
In this article:
Create a resource type
1. Go to Settings>Resources
2. Click on the New type of resource button
3. Specify the Name of your resource type. In the Generic name section, choose the name of this resource type (i.e. teachers, instructors...) from the dropdown menu
If the name of your staff is not in the list, you can specify it selecting Other from the dropdown menu, then input the custom name.
Create resources for this resource type
1. Click on the New resource button to define the resources of this type
2. Input the name of the resource (i.e. Kelly, Paul, Teacher 1, Teacher 2...) and, if you want, its description (profile, experience...)
3. If you want, you can upload an image for this resource, that customers will see when they make a booking.
4. If you want, you can type a confirmation message that will be sent in the confirmation and reminder emails to customers when this resource is booked.
Set the availability of the resources
This setting will show only if you have set up personal lessons/appointments in your account and it will affect their availability
Weekly availability schedule for personal lessons/appointments
In the Available hours section, from the dropdown menu, select
- Use opening hours of the business
Use a specific schedule for this resource and set up a specific schedule for each day of the week
Special availability, restricted availability or unavailability for personal lessons/appointments, in addition to the weekly availability schedule
In the Special available time slots section, you can define special time slots during which this resource is available. This is useful, for example, to set the resource as available on specific dates, or occasionally at night, for personal lessons/appointments, besides the general availability.
In the Availability section, you can set a restricted availability (i.e. only in December) or when this resource is NOT available for personal lessons/appointments (annual leave, and so on)
More information on how to create a new period for "Special available time slots" and "Availability".
8. In the Nickname section, you can choose a nickname to be used internally to define this resource and to make the calendar more compact. Only you and your account users will be able to see this nickname.
9. In the Enabled section, tick on the Enabled checkbox if this resource can be assigned by Bookeo to a booking made from users of your account or from your customers. For example, you should untick the checkbox if the resource no longer works for your business. Click here for more information.
What is the meaning of the Enabled checkbox?If the Enabled checkbox is not ticked, it will not be possible to make a booking for this resource, for personal lessons/appointments.
10. In the Notes section, click on the Add new note button to add a note about this resource.