If you use a payment gateway that offers the feature to collect and store credit card details, when you create a booking from your calendar, you can collect credit card details as security in the Payments tab of the booking. You can click here to see if your payment gateway offers this feature.
1. Click on your calendar to create the booking
2. Select participants, options and enter customer’s details
3. Go to the Payment tab
4. From the Action  dropdown menu, select capture credit card details
5. In the Credit card section , input the credit card details
Articles in this section
- How can I accept online payments with Bookeo? (Payment processing and payment gateways)
- Payments, deposits, cancellation policies and fees
- Can I integrate two payment gateways in my Bookeo account: PayPal and another payment gateway?
- How do refunds work in Bookeo?
- Which Payment gateways support refunds from the Bookeo Calendar?
- Can I issue a partial refund?
- Can I record a manual payment (cash, debit card, bank transfer, cheque, credit card, other...) and bill a stored credit card?
- Can a customer book a class/tour/game and let participants to that booking pay for their own tickets (split payments)?
- Can I send a payment request for a booking?
- Can my customers pay for their bookings by bank transfer?