With this option type, customers will be able to input free text. It can be used for notes, special requirements, and so on.
To create a free text additional option for your class:
1. Go to Settings>Classes, Courses, Events.
2. Click on the specific class and go to the Options tab
3. Click on the New option button to create a new field
4. Choose the Type  of option you want to create from the scroll down list.
5. Input the Title  of the option and its Description  (optional).
6. Set if an input is required by customers
Tick the Required  checkbox if customers must input some text when making a booking. If this checkbox is ticked, customers won't be able to proceed with the booking unless they input some text.
7. Set the size of the box - the standard free text box allows customers to input text in one line.
Check the Multi-line  checkbox if you want a bigger box so that customers can input longer text.
8. Choose Permissions  by checking the boxes next to
- This option is enabled for new bookings
- Customers can see this option
- Customers can edit this option