With this option type, customers will be able to input free text. It can be used for notes, special requirements, and so on.
To create a free text additional option for your tour:
1. Go to Settings>Tours/activities
2. Click on the specific tour/activity and go to the Options tab
3. Click on the New option button to create a new field
4. Choose the Type  of option you want to create from the drop-down list.
5. Input the Title  of the option and its Description  (optional).
6. Check the Multi-line  checkbox if you want a bigger box so that customers can input longer text.
7. Choose Permissions  by checking the boxes next to
This option is enabled for new bookings
Customers can see this option
Customers can edit this option
8. Set if an input is required by customers - if the Required  checkbox is ticked, customers must input some text when making a booking and they won't be able to proceed with the booking unless they input some text.
9. Click on the Upload  button to upload an image for the additional option.