It is not possible to embed the Sign in page for the users of your account into your website. The Bookeo back-end was never designed to be embedded in an iframe.
You can simply include a link to https://signin.bookeo.com in your website, so your account users can be redirected to Bookeo's Sign in page.
Articles in this section
- Integrate Bookeo into my website - Options overview
- Website integration
- Can I show only a specific service/classe/tour or category in a page of my website?
- Can I integrate the widget with both booking modes in my website?
- Is Bookeo translated into languages other than English? How can I embed the Bookeo widget in a specific language
- Can I set a language for my Bookeo back-end and a different language(s) for my booking page?
- Why do I need to provide the address of a web page where I have embedded the Bookeo widget?
- Where can I downlaod the Bookeo app? (mobile interface)
- Can I integrate the gift voucher page/widget in a separate page of my website?
- Can I embed a sign in page for the account users of my Bookeo account in my website?