If you are trying to send a marketing campaign from Bookeo and get the error message
The following problem has occurred: Error sending campaign to MailChimp: Your Campaign is not ready to send. address(es) [email address]
it means that you need to verify that you have access to an email address at the domain shown, following the steps in MailChimp tutorial Verify an Email Domain.
Articles in this section
- The following problem has occurred: Web site integration is not enabled. Please enable web site integration in Settings / Web site integration
- Error message: Invalid link
- The payment could not be processed. Reason: 05 Do Not Honour
- There was an error in the web page yourdomain.com : Invalid response from remote server: 403
- User authentication failed due to invalid authentication value
- Error trying to auto accept booking [number]. There is an error in booking [date and time]. Please review the date and time of the booking.
- Image too big. Please resize the image before uploading
- The minimum number of total people is higher than the sum of the maximum number of people for all categories
- My customers can't leave a review, buy a gift voucher, change/cancel a booking
- The following problem has occurred: Error sending campaign to MailChimp : Your Campaign is not ready to send. address(es) [email address]