You can allow your customers to choose to pay at the time of booking or later - for example at the time of their visit, by bank transfer or cheque - for any class, course, event you offer.
Using Bookeo Appointments? Click here
Using Bookeo Tours & Activities? Click here
In this article:
Enable the Pay Later feature
1. Go to Settings>Classes, courses, events
2. Click on the specific class/course/event and go to the Payment and deposit tab
3. Tick the Allow deferred payment  checkbox
4. In the Deferred payment message section  ,you can also type a message that will be shown to your customers when they make a booking. Here you can ask customers to pay by bank transfer or cheque, for example.
5. Select the Default payment required from the drop-down menu : pay now or pay later. The payment method selected will be shown as default to your customers when they make a booking.
What happens when customers make an online booking
When customers make an online booking, they will be able to choose if they want to pay online at the time of the booking, or later.