If you want to offer a class that runs every 2 weeks, or 3 weeks, for example, you should
1. Set up your class as a regular class with a fixed weekly schedule. Click here for more information
2. When you have completed the class set up wizard, go to the Schedule tab of the class
3. In the Availability section, from the scroll down menu , select "this class is available ONLY during the following periods"
4. Click on the New period  button. A pop up window will open
5. From the From  date picker, set the start date of the period, in our case Sunday.
6. From the To  date picker, set the end date of the period, in our case Saturday.
7. Tick the All day  date checkbox if the period applies to the entire day or set in which hours it applies
8. Set how often the Period of availability should Repeat . In our case, every 2 weeks.
9. From the Repeat until  date picker, set until when this period of availability should be applied.
You can create up to 100 periods of availability at a time.
10. If you want, input a Description  for the period.