|You can manually accept or deny every booking request for a service or workshop or let Bookeo automatically accept booking requests when a specific minimum number of participants is reached.||Using Bookeo Classes & Courses? Click here|
|Using Bookeo Tours & Activities? Click here|
In this article:
- Enable the accept/deny feature
- Set if you want Bookeo to automatically confirm booking request when the minimum number of participants is reached
1. To enable the feature, for
- Services: Go to Settings>Booking Preferences
Workshops: Go to Settings>Workshops and click on a Workshop
2. Go to the Accept/deny tab.
3. Tick the Accept/deny  checkbox
Accept/deny feature applies to all your servicesThe Accept/Deny feature will apply to all the services you set up in Settings>Services offered and additional options.
4. In the Payment after acceptance section, set the timeframe when a payment is required , either:
- after  the booking request is accepted, or
- before the start of the appointment/workshop
If a payment is not received by that time, you can set that the booking request will be :
- automatically canceled, or
- that Bookeo will notify you that the payment is overdue
Capture credit card detailsInstead of requiring a payment to be made within a certain time, you can also simply select the option to "capture credit card details" in the Payment and deposit tab. This way, Bookeo will collect the customers' credit card details at the time of booking. If you later accept the booking, you can simply charge the card on file directly.
Set if you want Bookeo to automatically confirm booking requests when the minimum number of participants is reached (workshops only)
Bookeo can automatically confirm online booking requests - and the bookings pending confirmation - when the minimum number of participants you set for the workshop is reached.
1. Tick the checkbox in the Accept automatically  section
2. From the dropdown menu, select the minimum number of participants required to automatically confirm booking requests .
In our example, the minimum number of bookings required to automatically confirm booking requests is
4. So if you have received booking requests for a total of 3 people, and a customer is making an online booking for 4 people, Bookeo will:
ask for the online payment of the booking that is being made, as if it was a standard booking with online payment to secure it.
automatically confirm the booking requests for the other 3 people