It's easy to reschedule a booking from your Bookeo Calendar.
In this article:
- Reschedule a booking from your dashboard calendar
- Reschedule a booking for courses where one booking is created for each class booked
Reschedule a booking from your dashboard calendar
1. Go to your Bookeo Calendar
2. In the Search  field, input the booking number or type the customer's name
3. A pop up window will open:
- if you input the booking number, you will see the booking window.
- if you input the customer's name, you will see upcoming bookings for that customer. Click on a booking to open it.
4. In the When section, click on the Find  button to see available dates and times to reschedule the booking
5. Select a date and time
6. If you want to send an updated booking confirmation email to the customer and to the other users of your account, tick the checkbox "Send email : customer" and or "Send email : user"
Reschedule a booking for courses where one booking is created for each class booked
If you offer courses where one booking is created for each class booked, when you click on a booking for the course, you can reschedule the class to another date. From the dropdown menu , select if you want to change only this booking, or change this booking or all this booking and the following bookings.
If you select change this booking or all this booking and the following bookings, you will have to tick the Change "What" and "Options" and Change date  checkboxes. Then click OK