Adding services to your booking page is very easy!
What kind of service can I set up in my Bookeo Appointments account?
Standard services: simple services, such as a service with a duration of 1 hour. For more information click here.
- Combined Services: offer multiple services in one appointment. For instance, a beauty salon may offer waxing services, and customers can choose leg, under arm, upper lip, Brazilian waxing, or a combination of them. Click here to see our tutorial.
- Services priced by the hour: when you offer a service priced by the hour, customers can select the number of hours they want to book, for example, a service @ $25/hr, and customers can book minimum 1 hour, maximum 8. Click here for detailed instructions.
Once you have set up your services, you can also set up:
- Service categories: group your services into categories, for easier navigation by customers. See more information here.
- Automatic gap between appointments, that Bookeo will leave before and after your appointments. For example, a 30 minutes gap between your appointments, to clean up and get ready for your next customer. Click here to see our tutorial.
- Customize time resolution for you and your customers. For example, you can set that your customers can only make bookings with a 30 minutes time resolution, that is at 9.00am, 9.30am, 10am and so on. Click here.
- Customize the availability of each service: for example if you have service with a duration of 45 minutes, and you want that appointments for it only start on the hour (9AM, 10AM, etc). Click here.