Default custom categories set in a Bookeo Classes and Courses account are: adults, children, and infants. You can customize and create new categories of people in your account.
In this article:
Using Bookeo Appointments? Click here
Using Bookeo Tours & Activities? Click here
Change the name of the default people category Adults
You can change the name of the default people category Adults, and select one of the available default custom names.
1. Go to Settings>Customer details
2. In the Custom people categories tab, from the Custom name for adults dropdown list menu, select the custom name you want to use instead of Adults. These are the available custom names you can select:
1. Go to Settings>Customer Details
2. Go to the Custom people categories tab
3. Click on the New category button
4. Input the name of the category and save.
You can set the minimum and the maximum number of people per booking, for each people category.
1. Go to Settings>Classes, courses, event
2. Click on a class and go to the People tab
3. Set the total maximum and the minimum number of people  allowed in a single booking for that specific class.
4. Set the maximum and the minimum number of people  allowed for each category.
5. If you want to collect details for each participant, tick the checkbox Ask for the details of every participant. This feature should be enabled if, for example, parents can book for their children.