If, to collect online payments, you use a payment gateway that allows customers to pay for their bookings by credit card on your booking page - without being redirected to a 3rd party website - you can integrate that payment gateway and PayPal Payments Standard in your account. Here's how the checkout page looks like when you integrate 2 payment gateways in your account
In this article:
- Integrate PayPal and another payment gateway in your account
- How are payments tracked in Bookeo if you integrate PayPal and another payment gateway
- Payment gateways that can be integrated with PayPal in Bookeo
1. Go to Settings>Online payments
2. In the Payment gateway section, from the payment gateway  scroll down menu, select the payment gateway that allows customers to pay for their bookings by credit card in your booking page and set up the integration. You can find tutorials on the integration with Payment Gateways here.
3. In the Pay with PayPal section, tick the Enable  checkbox
4. Input your PayPal username 
5. Click OK
6. For security reasons, you will be prompted to input your Bookeo account password
If you integrate 2 payment gateways in your account, when you click on the Payments tab of a booking, you will also see which payment gateway  was used to complete the transaction, and the transaction number/id .
The payment gateway used to process a payment will also show in your payments reports in Marketing>Reports>Payments.
- Paypal Payflow Pro
- PayPal Payments Pro
- Square E-commerce