Default custom categories set in Bookeo Tours and Activities are; adults, children, and infants. You can create new categories of people in your account.
Using Bookeo Appointments? Click here
Using Bookeo Classes & Courses? Click here
In this article:
To add other categories (i.e. students, seniors, etc.):
1. Go to Settings>Customer Details
2. Go to the Custom people categories tab.
3. Click on the New category button
4. Input the name of the category
Once you have created all the categories:
1. Go to Settings>Tours
2. Click on a Tour
3. Go to the People tab
4. From the Total  scroll down menu, select the maximum and the minimum number of people allowed in a single booking for that specific tour or activity.
5. Select  the maximum and the minimum number of people allowed in a single booking for each people category.
6. Tick the Ask the name of every participant  checkbox if you want to ask for the name of the participants. This feature also allows you to let people book for somebody else: a mother can book for herself and/or for her siblings.