If you click on a Xero invoice link in Bookeo and get the message
Sorry! Looks like something went wrong. Don’t worry though – it's likely to just be temporary.
Please make sure that you are logged into the correct Xero account, and that you have selected the relevant company in Xero.
Articles in this section
- Integration with Xero
- Where can I see the Xero invoices in Bookeo?
- Can I sync custom customer fields to Xero?
- I see " Rounding adjustment" in my Xero invoice. What does it mean?
- Error message "Payments within a batch cannot be deleted."
- Error message "Payment not of valid status for modification"
- Error message "A mapping to use when no Bookeo taxes are applicable is required"
- Error message "A tax mapping for [tax] is required"
- Xero message "Sorry! Looks like something went wrong Don’t worry though – it's likely to just be temporary."