You can view all your Bookeo appointments directly into your Apple Calendar,
Using Apple Ical?
In this article:
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Calendar
2. Click on the iCal button at the bottom right.
3. From the scroll down menu , select the calendar(s) you want to sync
4. Tick the Use fixed times checkbox  if you want Bookeo to send data in GMT timezone. Use fixed times function.
5. Copy the Web address 
1. In Calendar, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
2. Enter the calendar’s web address
3. Click Subscribe.
4. Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field and choose a color from the adjacent pop-up menu.
- If you have an iCloud account, choose whether you want the calendar on that account. To view a subscription calendar in Calendar on your Mac and on devices with iOS 5 or later without resubscribing to it, choose your iCloud account.
- To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, deselect the appropriate Remove checkboxes.
- To update your copy of the calendar when changes to it are published, choose the update frequency from the Auto-refresh pop-up menu.
5. Click OK.
What if the times are incorrect?
Make sure that the timezone you set in Bookeo (Settings>Regional settings) is the same timezone that is set in your computer.
If times are correct in the calendar, but wrong when you open up an appointment you have enabled the option Turn on time zone support in the iCal preferences. In this case, the time shown is in GMT timezone. You can turn off time zone support if this creates confusion.
The sync with iCal is one way only, from Bookeo to iCal If you want to use a 2 way sync, you can sync Bookeo Calendar 2-way with Google Calendar, then sync Google Calendar 2-way with iCal. Click here for more information.