Xero may calculate line item or document totals in ways that are slightly different to other applications, including Bookeo. Neither approach is necessarily incorrect, just slightly different. Xero guidelines say that in this cases a line should be added to the invoice with the rounding. For more information, please see Xero tutorial here: https://developer.xero.com/documentation/api-guides/rounding-in-xero
Articles in this section
- Error message "Payments within a batch cannot be deleted."
- I see " Rounding adjustment" in my Xero invoice. What does it mean?
- Error message "A mapping to use when no Bookeo taxes are applicable is required"
- Error message "A tax mapping for [tax] is required"
- Xero message "Sorry! Looks like something went wrong Don’t worry though – it's likely to just be temporary."
- Can I sync custom customer fields to Xero?
- Where can I see the Xero invoices in Bookeo?
- Integration with Xero