You can set and define your staff and resources in your Bookeo Tours and Activities account. You can decide if you want to show your resources to your customers when they make a booking, and if they can select them.
Using Bookeo Appointments? Click here
Using Bookeo Classes & Courses? Click here
In this article:
1. Go to Settings>Resources
2. Click on the New Type of Resource button
3. Specify the Name of your resource type
a. In the Generic name section, choose the name of this resource type (i.e. guide, driver...) from the scroll down menu.
b. If the name of your staff is not in the list, you can specify it selecting Other from the scroll down menu, then input the custom name.
1. Click on the New resource button to define the resources of this type
2. Input the Name of the resource (i.e. Kelly, Paul, Guide 1, Guide 2...) and, if you want, its description (curriculum, experience...)
3. If you want, you can upload an Image for this resource, that customers will see when they make a booking.
4. Optionally, you can type a confirmation message that will be sent in confirmation and reminder emails to customers when this resource is booked.
(this setting will show only if you have set up open schedule tours in your account)
1. Weekly availability schedule for Open schedule tours
From the scroll down menu, select:
or use a specific schedule for this resource, for each day of the week (in the example below, the resource is available for Open schedule tours on Monday and Tuesday, from 9am to 6pm)
2. For all tours and activities: you can set special availability, restricted availability or unavailability
you can define special time slots during which this resource is available. This is useful, for example, to set the resource as available on specific dates, or occasionally at night, besides the general availability.
you can set a restricted availability (i.e. only in December) or when this resource is NOT available (annual leave, and so on)
More information on how to create a new period for "Special available time slots" and "Availability".
You can choose a Nickname to be used internally to define this resource and to make calendar more compact. Only you and your account users will be able to see this nickname.
You can choose to show or hide a resource from customers at any time. For instance if it is no longer part of the staff or business.
You can define Permissions - what level of access the users have over this resource.
If you want, you can type Notes about this resource
You can decide if you want to show your resources to your customers when they make a booking, and if they can select them.