If you want to collect tips or donations online when customers make a booking, you should create an additional number option to your services.
1. To set up the number additional option:
- In Bookeo Appointments, for
- your Services, go to Settings> Services offered and additional options. Go to the Additional options tab
- your Workshops, go to Settings>Workshops. Click on a workshop. Go to the Options tab
- In Bookeo Classes and Courses: go to Settings>Classes, courses, events. Click on a class, course, event, or personal lesson. Go to the Options tab
- In Bookeo Tours and Activities: go to Settings>Tours/activities. Click on a tour/activity. Go to the Options tab
2. Click on the New option button
3. From the Type  scroll down menu, select the customer enters a number
4. In the Title  field input the name of the option, for example, "tip" or "donation" and its Description .
5. Input the minimum, maximum and default value . The minimum and default value should be left as 0.
The maximum value is the maximum tip/donation you want to collect, for example, $20.
Please note; the 'Duration' field will be shown only if you are creating an option for a service in Bookeo Appointments, or for a personal lesson in Bookeo Classes and courses, or for an open schedule tour in Bookeo Tours and Activities. If you see this choice, leave it blank as adding a tip/donation would not add to the duration of the booking.
6. Tick the Price  checkbox
7. In the Price  field, input a unit price, for example, $1. So if customers select a value of 5, they will donate $5.
8. (This applies only to services in a Bookeo Appointments account. If you are using Bookeo Classes and Courses or Bookeo Tours and Activities, please go to step 9)
From the Enable scroll down menu, select:
- this option is enabled for every service, or
- this option is only enabled for the following services.. and tick the services for which it is enabled.