Bookeo database can't be accessed directly. You can export data by creating reports and importing them into your MySQL database.
Articles in this section
- New dashboard interface
- How can I change the number of seats for all the slots in my class/tour/workshop schedule in one go?
- How can I cancel a (date of a) tour/class/workshop?
- How can I add extra tours/classes/workshops only on special occasions (i.e. when all seats are sold out)?
- Services/classes/tours visibility: any customers, members only, show to non members, Bookeo users only/hide from customers
- How to set up Terms and Conditions
- Can my staff set their own availability in Bookeo?
- Can I ask customers to agree to specific conditions unbundled from Terms and Conditions?
- Can I duplicate a tour/class/workshop?
- What happens if I delete a resource?