If you set up a dropdown list additional option for your tours and activities, customers will be able to select one choice from a scroll down menu to add it to their booking. For example, pick up points for tours can be set up as a dropdown list additional option.
Using Bookeo Appointments? Click here
Using Bookeo Classes & Courses? Click here
To create dropdown list additional options:
1. Go to Settings>Tours/Activities
2. Click on the specific tour/activity and go to the Options tab
3. Click on the New option button to create a new field
4. In the Type section , from the scroll down list, select the customer picks one of available choices.
5. In the Details section, input the name  of the option, and its description  (optional).
6. Select if you want to set a Default choice , that you will set in the Choices section
7. Check the Permissions  you desire
- This option is enabled for new bookings Untick this checkbox if you no longer want to offer this option, without affecting existing bookings. Click here for more information
- Customers can see this option The option is shown to customers (in the booking confirmation and reminder emails, and also at checkout if the "Customers can edit this option" checkbox is ticked)
- Customers can edit this option The option is shown to customers at checkout so they can make a selection
8. Tick the Show in summary  checkbox if you want this option to show in the summary report.
You can see examples of dropdown list options with and without a default choice below:
No default choice set Default choice set as "No pick up"
Create choices for the dropdown list additional option
1. Click on the New choice button.
2. In the General tab input the Name  and Description  of the choice, and if the choice as a Duration 
3. For Open schedule tour/appointment you can choose a Color for the calendar  to identify bookings with this selected choice. For more information about the different types of classes click here
4. Check the box next to Permission  if you would like the customer to be able to select that choice.
5 . In the Price tab input the price of this choice total or per person
a. the price of the option is total (per booking)
1. In the Standard price section, from the scroll down menu, select price type total 
2. Input the price  of this choice.
3. If you have enabled memberships in your account, you can tick the Enable member prices checkbox , and set a specific price for members.
b. the price of the option is per person
1. In the Standard price section, from the scroll down menu, select price type per person 
2. Input the price for each people category. You will set a price for adults and for any other people category:
- the price for other people categories can be the same price applied to adults , or
- a specific price .
3. If you have enabled memberships in your account, you can tick the Enable member prices checkbox , and set a specific price for members .
4. In the Special prices section, you can define special prices for this option, applying during pricing seasons, days/time of the week, number of people, group/family discounts.
5. In the Taxes section, you can select which taxes apply to this option.
Set availability for the choices
1. From the scroll down menu in the Availability tab set:
- this choice is always available
- or use a specific schedule for this option, for each day of the week
2. Set special availability, restricted availability or unavailability
you can define special time slots during which this option is available. This is useful, for example, to set the option as available on specific dates, or occasionally at night, besides the general availability.
you can set a restricted availability (i.e. only in December) or when this option is NOT available
More information on how to create a new period for "Special available time slots" and "Availability"