It is possible to change the payment gateway associated with your account. It only takes a few minutes.
1. Go to Settings>Online Payments
2. Select the new payment gateway from the drop-down menu
3. Input all the necessary data for the integration. Click here for step by step instructions
5. A pop-up window will open asking you to input your Bookeo password for security reasons.
6. Input the password and click on the OK button
What happens when you change payment gatewayWhen you change the payment gateway associated with your Bookeo account:
- all credit card data stored with your old payment gateway will be lost, and you won’t be able to charge cancellation fees or issue refunds via the Bookeo dashboard for bookings made using the previous payment gateway. However, you will be able to log into your old payment gateway dashboard to charge credit cards and issue refunds.
- If you have enabled recurring memberships in Marketing>Memberships, and
- integrate a payment gateway that supports recurring memberships, when a recurring membership payment is due, the customer will receive an email with a link to provide a new card to pay. If the customer does not provide a new card within 3 days, the recurring membership will be cancelled.
- integrate a payment gateway that does not support recurring memberships, any existing recurring membership will be cancelled on its renewal date.