You can embed your Bookeo booking widget in the old Godaddy website builder.
The new Godaddy website builder Go Central does not allow you to integrate the Bookeo widget on your website. If you are using the Godaddy Go Central, you can add a BOOK button and redirect customers to your Bookeo booking page. You can find link and buttons to your booking page in Marketing>Booking button and links.
Step 1 - Set up the integration in Bookeo
1. in your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration
2. From the Page location  scroll down menu, select the option embed a widget in my web site
3. Copy the widget code shown in the Widget section at point #1 
4. In the Options section from the Second screen  dropdown menu, select:
- remain inside the widget, or
- open a separate full-screen page
Click here to learn more about these options.
5. In the Options section from the Mobile  dropdown menu, select:
- use the widget embedded in the web site
- enlarge the widget to full screen
Click here for more information on the options offered by Bookeo for the mobile widget.
6. leave the browser window open and open a new tab in your browser
Step 2 - Set up the integration in the old Godaddy website builder.
1. Login as admin to your Godaddy account and go to your booking page, or create a new page.
2. In the Main Navigation section, click on the HTML code icon
compact navigation menustandard navigation menu
3. An HTML section will show in your page.
4. Click in the HTML box then on the Settings icon
5. Paste the widget code that you copied at Step 1 - point 3.
6. Resize the HTML section. Click on the Advanced tab, and in the Size section, input a size for the widget.
The Bookeo widget is not designed to be placed in an HTML element that is less than 520 pixels wide, and we recommend at least 650 pixels wide.
Step 3 - Set up the URL of your booking page in Bookeo
1. In your Bookeo account, click on Settings>Web site integration.
2. In the Widget section #2, paste the URL of the webpage where you put the widget  (the booking page in your website)
The website must be accessible: Bookeo will check for the presence of the widget code in your web site and it will not save the changes if it cannot find the widget code.
If you want to integrate Bookeo into a website that is not accessible, please email our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to assist you.