To use eWay (by NAB) as you payment gateway, log into your Bookeo Account.
1. Go to Settings>Online Payments
2. From the Payment gateway scroll down menu, select eWay.
3. Enter your eWay Customer ID, your eWayusername and eWaypassword.
If you do not have an eWAY account yet, you can click on the link "Sign up for an eWAY account" to be directed to eWAY's home page.
To get your eWAY Customer ID, look at the very bottom footer in your eWAY control panel.
To get your eWAY API Login name and password, select from the menu My Account > eWAY Password > API Password
Some additional steps are required if you want to enable the ability to issue refunds.
- select from the eWAY control panel menu My Account > eWAY Passwords > XML Refund Password .
- Tick the "Active" checkbox in the same page, and click the button "Update XML Refund Status".
- Input a new XML Refund password and click the button "Update XML Refund Password"
eWAY supports the following banks/acquirers:
- Bank of Melbourne
- Bank SA
- Bendigo Bank
- Commonwealth Bank
- Macquarie Bank
- St. George
For more information, please see the Eway website.