With this option type, customers will be able to select multiple checkbox options you created.
Using Bookeo Classes & Courses? Click here
Using Bookeo Tours & Actvities? Click here
Set up a checkbox additional option
1. To create checkbox additional options:
- For Services, go to Settings>Services offered and additional options and go to the Additional options tab
- For Workshops, go to Settings>Workshops, click on a Workshop and go to the Options tab
2. Click on the + New option button
3. Change the Type  to the customer checks/unchecks a checkbox from the scroll down menu.
4. Input the Title  of the option and its Description  (optional).
5. Tick the Duration  checkbox if this option has a duration, and input its duration. The duration of the appointment will be the duration of the service selected + the duration of the option.
6. Select Default value  if this choice will be checked by default (customers will have to untick it if they do not want it).
7. If you would like to make this option required, tick the Required  check box. If this box is checked the text “I agree” will show next to the checkbox at the bottom of the additional option you set up.
8. If you want, you can select a Color for calendar  to identify bookings with this selected choice in your Bookeo calendar.
9. Select the Resources  - from the scroll down menu, select if:
if the option can be performed by ANY member of your staff, in ANY location
this option provided by the selected resources
this choice is provided by ALL BUT the selected resources
10. Tick the Price  checkbox if your option has a price and input the price of this choice total or per person.
You can enable member prices, if you want to set a different price for members (more information on memberships)
You can define Special prices for this option
11. Set what Taxes apply
12. Choose Permissions  by checking the boxes next to
- This option is enabled for new bookings Untick this checkbox if you no longer want to offer this option, without affectng existing bookings. Click here for more information
- Customers can see this option The option is shown to customers (in the booking confirmation and reminder emails, and also at checkout if the "Customers can edit this option" checkbox is ticked)
- Customers can edit this option The option is shown to customers at checkout so they can make a selection
13. In the Restriction  section, set if this option is available with all your services, or only with selected services.