Since the Bookeo widget's content comes from the bookeo.com domain (even when you use the widget), any keyword contained in the widget does not count towards the SEO of your own domain.
You can, however, list the content of the widget - for example a description of your services - in a page of your website, and place a Book Now button or the widget, pointing to the specific service, in that page. You can find direct booking buttons and links in Marketing>Booking button and links.
Articles in this section
- Integrate Bookeo into my website - Options overview
- Website integration
- Can I show only a specific service/classe/tour or category in a page of my website?
- Can I integrate the widget with both booking modes in my website?
- My website floating menu partially covers the booking widget. How can I prevent this?
- Where can I download the Bookeo app? (mobile interface)
- Is Bookeo translated into languages other than English? How can I embed the Bookeo widget in a specific language
- Can I set a language for my Bookeo back-end and a different language(s) for my booking page?
- Why do I need to provide the address of a web page where I have embedded the Bookeo widget?
- Can I integrate the gift voucher page/widget in a separate page of my website?