In Bookeo Appointments you can define the exact time slots in which a service can be provided.
Using Bookeo Classes & Courses? Click here
Using Bookeo Tours & Activities? Click here
For example, if you have service with a duration of 45 minutes, and you want appointments for it to start only on the hour (9am, 10am, etc):
1. Click on Settings>Services offered and additional options
2. Click on the specific service.
3. In the Availability tab, input a schedule like the one shown in the screenshot below. If you do not see a specific start or end time, you will need to change your Time Resolution.
- The duration of the slots is the same as the duration of the service (in this case, 45 minutes).
- These settings apply ONLY to online bookings made by customers. When you create a booking as a manager, you can use any start time and duration. If you want to create bookings using these specific start times, you should use the FIND button in your booking window.