Bookeo adheres to HIPAA security regulations (45 CFR 164) for what pertains to its functionalities, in particular, it fulfills all the specifications labeled "Required" by Sec. 164.308 ("Administrative safeguards"), Sec. 164.310 ("Physical safeguards"), and Sec. 164.312 ("Technical safeguards").
Articles in this section
- New dashboard interface
- How can I change the number of seats for all the slots in my class/tour/workshop schedule in one go?
- How can I cancel a (date of a) tour/class/workshop?
- How can I add extra tours/classes/workshops only on special occasions (i.e. when all seats are sold out)?
- Services/classes/tours visibility: any customers, members only, show to non members, Bookeo users only/hide from customers
- How to set up Terms and Conditions
- Can my staff set their own availability in Bookeo?
- Can I ask customers to agree to specific conditions unbundled from Terms and Conditions?
- Can I duplicate a tour/class/workshop?
- What happens if I delete a resource?