If you offer a service priced by the hour and customers can select the number of hours they want to book, for example, a service @ $25/hr, and customers can book a minimum of 1 hour, maximum 8, follow the instructions below for set up.
Step 1. Create a new Service with no duration and no price
1. Go to Settings>Services offered and additional options
2. In the Choices section, click on the New choice button
3. Create a Service with no duration and no price
Step 2. Create a number option
1. Go to Settings>Additional options
2. Click on the New option button and create a number option:
3. Input a name for the option, for example, "Duration"
4. Input the minimum and maximum number of hours (duration of the service). The default value is the default value shown to your customers
5. Tick the Duration checkbox and select the duration as 1 hour
6. Tick the Price checkbox and input the hourly price
7. In the Restrictions section, select the Service for which this option is enabled